Current - Corporate/Enterprise
Demand deposit account (DDA) for Corporate Organisations businesses in which funds deposited are payable on demand either in person or by presentation of a cheque by third party, bank draft, direct debit, electronic fund transfers
- Minimum initial deposit of N10,000.00 and N20,000.00 for individual and Corporate customers respectively.
- Allow for salaries and other remittances to be paid in.
- Zero minimum operating balance.
- Access to loans and overdrafts.
- Allow lodgement of cheques/dividend warrants and other financial instruments.
- Allow for third party withdraw.
- Allow the use of cheque book.
- Private Limited Liability companies.
- Public Quoted companies
- Multinational companies
- Duly completed account opening form.
- Identification of Signatory – International Passport, National Driver’s License, National ID, Voters card.
- Two passport photographs of each signatory to account.
- Two corporate reference forms in the name of the company.
- Utility bills (any month in the preceding 3 months).
- Form CAC 2.5 (formerly CO7-Particulars of directors) certified as true copy by registrars of the Company within the preceding three months to account opening date.
- Form CAC 2.3 (formerly CO2-statement of return on allotment of shares) certified as true copy by Registrars of the Company within the preceding three months to account opening date.
- Certified True Copies of board of directors resolution to open account.
- Authority to debit account for legal search on CAC registration.